As soon as you have found your new home, you can submit your application for rental guarantee assistance via the online form, which is the preferred method of communication.
You can also submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com by filling in the form "Rental guarantee assistance" in the "Documents" section.
It is also possible to send your application by post or to drop it off in the Brussels Housing Fund's letterbox provided for this purpose.
What documents do I need to provide?
For your application to be complete, you must provide us with several documents:
- A copy of your identity card (front and back)
- Your most recent tax assessment notice to check that your income is within the qualifying scales
- Proof of your current income (payslip, social integration income, unemployment benefit, disability benefit, health insurance, pension).
- If you receive family allowances and/or child support, a certificate showing the amount or a recent bank statement
- Proof of payment of the last 6 rents
- Your new lease. If you do not yet have one, the information on your form will be used.
- Confirmation that you have opened a "rental guarantee" escrow account. (! A deposit can never be paid directly to the landlord! A deposit is always equivalent to two months' rent, excluding charges. Contact your bank or e-DEPO).