As soon as you have found your new home, you can submit your application for rental guarantee assistance via the online form, which is the preferred method of communication.
You can also submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com by filling in the form "Rental guarantee assistance" in the "Documents" section.
It is also possible to send your application by post or to drop it off in the Brussels Housing Fund's letterbox provided for this purpose.
What documents do I need to provide?
- A copy of your identity card (both sides)
- A household composition
- Your warning(s) - extract(s) from the tax roll (tax year 2021 - income 2020),
- Your last salary slip or a certificate from the organisation that grants you a social benefit
- A certificate from your family allowance fund showing the amounts, if you receive them
- proof that you have paid your last 6 rents regularly
- the new lease or full details of the new accommodation
- Confirmation that a separate account has been opened in your name (in the name of the lessee)
A complete application will be processed as soon as possible.